Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'll fucking move to Panamá ! (shit, I gotta tell Isaida)

So two fucking gringos who've lived in our possesed Banana Republic for over 10 years decided they needed a bilingual ballot so they can vote in our comedic elections and they sued and their whining made it all the way to the circuit federal court in Boston and guess what ? the motherfuckers won. So now, because two FUCKING yankis bitched, we'll have bi-lingual ballots forever. One of these days, we'll wake up and this fucking island will be a damn state and you know what my people will do, they'll just ask for another Medalla and when asked how things are, they'll say, "todo bien, gracias a Dios". I'm tired of submissive pussies who just take it over and over. Since 1952 two parties have been screwing us and for some reason my people seem incapable of realizing that the problem is those two parties. This is like changing the spark plugs in your car and the stupid thing just wont start. Hey asshole, maybe the car needs gas. Stop trying the same damn thing over and over. That's not the problem. I don't understand how people with access to information and with the freedom to complain just keep taking it in the national ass !
Fuck it, give me a cold Medalla and tomorrow I'll move my colonized hairy ass to Panamá.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cool... too real... and no doubt our colonized ass shall keep bowing to the Lords up north... sad but true...