Sunday, May 31, 2009

Campas




I will blog regularly on Campa's, the best chicken wing place I visit in PR which is Piñones, about a mile from Loiza. The wings are deep fried in grease, yummy. Isaida, the wife, and Carlos Campas use to hang as lil chdildren and that's as far as I wanna know. I sort of inherited the place from her. Before I was "health conscious", I'd go every weekend and ate 10 wings and drink 5 Medallas. Now I go once/month and eat 5 wings and drink a few Don Q/Grapefruit or Coconut water... Today, I spent about 5 hours in the joint but hey, I got a free double Rum/Coconut water.

Here's a pic of one of the Campas brothers boiling potatoes which are then deep fried.
If you like wings, you will love this place.

Gear data: G10, ISO 80, Program Mode, -2/3 exp compesation.

1 comment:

Fotorican said...

Wow, you're great Angel !
Test