Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pinchos (kabobs)




I drive past this pincho stand everytime I leave my apt. The old couple who run the place only work Thur-Sun. I can honestly say these are the best pinchos I've had in PR.
There is a pincho stand in just about every corner these days in this island. The old lady sez the secret to a good pincho is marinating for one day and slow grilling on tin foil.
I'll show the actual pinchos later on.

Gear talk: shot on an iPhone (cus I was too lazy to get my G10 out of my car).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sad to say but I'm a Puerto Rican that doesn't know how to make pincho sauce. I have been told different recipes and have tried them but as my Ukrainian husband would say "It's not an authentic PR recipe, it doesn't taste the same". Is there any way to get the recipe from someone in PR.
Thanks Luiza

Fotorican said...

Luiza, pincho sauce ? I dunno what that is. Can you be more specific ?
I'd like to help you.