Monday, August 25, 2008

Meet Federico



Isaida and I adopted last night a new member to our family. His name is Federico and he's a 7 month old miniature poodle, or something along those lines. I'd told Isaida my next dog would be a smaller breed. I love boxers but I realize it's kind of a pain in the ass.

When I was a kid I worked in a small zoo that was @ the entrance of Piñones in Loiza (that was a long time ago). There they had 3 min-poodles that were trained and were part of the act. I got in trouble several times for making the dogs do tricks that I saw the trainers rehearse. I found out later those little fuckers are smart as hell.

We got Federico from a friend who is a Fed. She'd gotten him for her kids but after a few months they'd lost interest in him and he'd been relegated to a bathroom. They had named him Coqui which is a totally gay name for a small gay looking dog. Smart dogs like those can get really destructive if their intelligence and energy is not challenged and they are properly treated and made part of the family.

I was planning on flying to Miami to bring him to P.R. with me but Isaida wants to keep him and train him. This will be good. I'll play training consultant. Our neighbor Lucero has been hired to walk Federico every afternoon until Isaida gets home.

Anyway, here's a coupla of pics of FEDERICO.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always thought that you were gay. Now I am totally convinced that you are a flamer! Frederico? Give me a break, what kind of man are you? The next thing you know, you'll be carrying the little fucker around in a pink hand bag. You really need to butch up and grow a pair of balls. You are a disgrace, and a constant source of embarrassment to real men and Puerto Ricans everywhere. Do us all a favor and get rid of that cotton candy hair ball of a dog while you still have any level of testosterone left in your hairy body. Have some self repsect!

Anonymous said...

He's definitely gay.

Anonymous said...

si no hay gato en el plato, se comen pinche perro,
la calne de perro tiene mucho mucho hielo

Anonymous said...

Fotorican, tu perro es Presidencial. Fijate:

http://gawker.com/5043117/americans-select-girl+dog-for-obama

Anonymous said...

That dog is for maricones