Monday, July 7, 2008

I mountain bike.





I got me a really nice mountain bike (Ellsworth Sub-22) a couple of months ago. I only really get to ride the thing once/week. There's a kick ass trail by my apartment, El Corredor del Este, between Luquillo and Fajardo. My first time there I rode for 40 mins and gave up. My lungs were begging for oxygen. This last weekend I rode for an hour and was feeling fine, although I hitched a ride in a pickup truck to get back to the top of a hill I flew down on. I only crashed once. The only really bad thing about El Corredor is that on my way back home I have to drive past the kioskos in Luquillo and of course I HAVE to stop and eat a few alcapurrias and piononos. This I think negates the excercise...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oye flaco!!! you got to ride more then that to loose all the henriqueta lunch you put away...