Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Reciprocidad Total=Respeto AND Dignidad



Today I got my PR driver's license. I had to make use of some smooth talk to convince the clerk that I was grateful for the great nation of PR's respectful treatment of a fellow driver from another country. Thanks to PR's "Reciprocidad Total" program, I was reminded of the great things that can happen when countries treat each other with honor and dignity. Thanks to the International treaty between the nations of Puerto Rico and Miami, Florida, I was able to obtain my license after only producing a birth certificate, passport, SS card, a printed copy of my Fla driving record, my old Fla driver's license, two bills showing my stated address, a letter handwritten by my wife confirming that those are OUR bills and a form w/a medical report, 3 passport photos, some rubber stamps and shit that I was charged $38 for. BUT, I was treated nicely.
Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great. It shows that your happy to be back home. When do you start work?
Your former Jefa, Taimy

Anonymous said...

Bro ... What's up with not having Click on your blog listings? Your picture is still on there and we still have cool stuff, even if you're not blogging on it anymore.
Taimy

Anonymous said...

U G L Y!?!?!

Anonymous said...

reconozco la direccion, pero quien es el gordo en la foto?

Fotorican said...

i start monday, now i have a new El Nuevo Dia id. i'll post that soon.