Sunday, March 2, 2008

A coupla things




So I bought a car, a very vanilla Subaru Forester. I confess I blew this one. I probably coulda haggled a bit more. On top of that, I didn't realize the spare tire was bad and there was a broken fog light AND the digital compass/watch thing didn't work. I shoulda negotiated a better deal. Still, the car is sweet. Blue Book value was about 2k more than I paid. I get about 300 miles per tank of gas. My old Element used to give me 240. This is my 1st ever automatic car. I always wanted a Subaru.

Mija is a hit with everyone she meets. Her good manners and friendliness are winning everyone over. I get stared @ when I scoop her dumps. I'm so freaking civilized.

I got laughed @ the other day in the local supermarket. I brought an earth friendly bad for my groceries. The cashier mas mocking me for doing that even though I xplained the benefits to the environment. Nada, the bitch still laughed @ me. It's all good. I don't care.

I miss my Sunpass. PR's version, the AutoExpress system is fine but you only save .05 each time you roll through the booth. You do save time.

Traffic in PR SUCKS !

For $99 you can get the mandatory $3k insurance coverage. Full cover for one year is about $600. Not bad.

Living on the beach is awsome btw !

Oh yeah, reggaeton sucks too. Pero Tego rules.

I got another hammock to hang on some palm trees on the beach.

3 comments:

Roy Llera said...

AAAHHH Life...enjoyed catching up with you via Blog...best of luck to you...save me a hammock I may show up one day!

Best to Isaida...if she needs anything we are close by!

Have fun...

Roy

Kevin Clancy said...

how come i didn't know you were moving.. haha

Fotorican said...

thanks roy. mi casa es tu casa always bro.
kevin, you're so lame man, i invited you to my going away. least you can do for me is send me a pair of those nikes i like. :)