Sunday, August 12, 2007

M35



I drove back home from Talahassee last night. I left @ 2:30PM. Got home around @ 10:00PM. The drive was tiresome. The only good thing about driving almost 8 hours was the fact that I rented a 2007 Infinty M35, the BEST car I've ever driven, and of course, seeing Isaida again. Understand, I haven't driven many nice cars before. I've owned a Ford Maverick, four VW Bugs, a Mazda pick-up truck, a Honda Civic and currently a Honda Element. The M35 was like a dream to drive. Somewhere near Port St. Lucie, I was cruising @ 81 mph when a Black 2007 Mercedes Benz S500 flew past me. No traffic in sight I floored the M35 to try to catch up. Within seconds I was passing the 100 mph mark. As quickly as I hit 110 mph, which took about 4 seconds or so, I slowed back down to a responsible 81 mph. I think they arrest you in Florida for driving that recklessly. Ahhh, woulda been nice to keep pushing the M35. Today I return the M35 and pick up my Element.

1 comment:

JulyThePhotoGuy said...

aren't you just glad u brought it back in one piece? not like the Nissan SUV from during Hurricane Wilma. Ha!

good times