Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fujifilm's new cameras

So I get my dpreview.com e-newsletter and guess what ? Fujifilm has a new line of Finepix cameras coming out in September ! This only a week after I sold my F31 and bought a Z5. Now I'm having 2nd thoughts. One of the models sounds too good to be true. The F50fd is only .1mm thicker and .2mm longer than my current Z5 which is super small. It's described as the newest replacement for the F30 and F31 which is ranked as THE BEST low light performing P & S digi in the market. The awsome thing is that it now features FULL MANUAL controls, which to me takes it to a different ballpark. It's carry all the time small, low light kick ass performance and now it has full manual controls. The other 2 models are basically outside design upgrades to the Z5; the Z50 and the Z100. Both look great but are pretty much the same camera as the Z5. AND, there's the S480 which is slim and black AND it features a 28mm wide angle lens.
Here's the link: http://www.dpreview.com/

No comments: