Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Federico rules



We got Federico a couple of months ago from a friend who had purchased him from a puppy mill. Her children got tired of the dog and he was relegated to a bathroom. I convinced Isaida that we needed to adopt him and although our friend had plans to sell him we got him for free. His name was quickly changed from Coqui to Federico in honor of the fine men and women who law enforce in the Federal government.

I had only met the little devil once on my last trip to Miami. Now that I am an independent contractor ;), I have taken over the training and disciplining of the dog. Hopefully this will be easier than my last job.

Federico is a funny dog, smart and full of hormones. He will have his little marbles removed soon. Gonna wait until he turns 1 and then, snip snip.

Anyway, here's a pic of the dog and Isaida shot w/the iPhone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pues si, this will be easier thanthe last job becuz you are cortando las canikcas. If only hubieras hecho eso con las perros del endi!