Tuesday, May 20, 2008

cabron, mamabicho !

So I was heading home after a day of shooting a mntn bike race, riding the trail and eating about 5 pinchos in the town of FLORIDA in the North/Center of the island. Really, fucking town is called Florida, lots of loud motherfuckers in bikes and cars with sirens. I've no clue why these assholes are so loud...
ANyway, on my way home I get on this road, two lanes turn into one. Some asshole in a BMW tried to get in front of me, even if I stopped the fucker wouldnt have been able to make it. SOB drove around me, stopped his car and got out and said "mambicho, cabron me blokeaste" ! I put my hads up as if saying, calm down asshole. I'm trying to think of how I can get out of this if the prick pulls out a glock or something. Only way out was to ram his car and hit him...Anyway, bitch behinds me jumps out of her car and yells back "tu eres el animal cabron, que lindo conn una cerveza en la mano". other chick behind her did the same. dude got in his car and left in a hurry.
So did I. Ive been told I'm ungrateful for not thanking those fine ladies.

I dont think so....

Ricans !

A

6 comments:

Bucanera said...

Puerto Rico para ti. What the fuck did you expect? Is Puerto Rico. Por eso es que las cosas estan tan jodidas.
Mc Nelly --bucanera forever

Anonymous said...

but which one of the girls did you take home?

Anonymous said...

las dos, son boriquas!

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the need for all of the profanity.

XaBo said...

hay un chota en Puerto Rico!!!

Fotorican said...

to the idiot wo wrote: "I don't understand the need for all of the profanity" :
blow me !