Wednesday, April 2, 2008

El Yunque





I live about 5 minutes from El Yunque rain forest but I hadn't had time to visit. The forestry dept (which runs the park) actually changed the name of the forest to some shit I don't even know. Doesn't matter to me, I don't really follow colonial rule here. When I was little my folks used to take the entire family to a little stream in the forest. I have to find that place. I remember it as an incredibly beautiful spot.
Anyway, I took a little drive to a trail near the top of the road and walked a few miles. I'll go back with a real camera later on and maybe a nekked model.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go to a place like that without a hot model?
management sure has changed you already.

Anonymous said...

Dude,
What the fuck is that growing out of your left ear?
Did they implant that in your head when you moved back?

Anonymous said...

wait, I think that's your right ear.

Anonymous said...

hey spock get a grip...

Anonymous said...

is it some sort of tracking device?

Anonymous said...

maybe it's a GPS so he doesn't get lost in the rain forest...

Anonymous said...

it could be part of colonial rule and he doesn't realize it.

Anonymous said...

Did he say he walked a few miles? I think that thing in his ear has caused him some judgement problems.