Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mija w/my 5d


Ok, so I got me a used 5d, a sweet full frame Canon digital. I always wanted one. After getting a 40d last week, I found out my friend Patrick Murphy/Racey was selling a like new 5d and decided to sell the 40d a week after getting it to get the 5d. Now I don't have much money to spend on great lenses so I got a couple of slow but L zooms. I also got a cheap, plastic, imported 50 f/1.8. Yeah yeah, laugh all you want but I gotta tell you, this is a very nice glass (if it is glass!). I'll post a couple of snaps. I've been shooting in the house. Here's Mija, when I don't walk in the morning she gets fat.

1 comment:

Roy Llera said...

Hey Angel...Glad to see you post again...I do look...about time you went Canon...had the 5d's now two years...love them...lets see what they anounce in the next month or so as the next generation.